Crazy4U
02-03-2007, 05:23 PM
could you please pray for me? i REALLY need it!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

okay, so about a year ago i was having serious back pains and they were there for like 4 months.
...the pains were so bad, i would just scream really loud or else cry because it was so painful.
... finally my mom was going to take my to the doctor, but than they went away about a week later.
... so i never went to the doctor.

======================================

but NOW the pains came back, and they are worse than before.
i can barely move, and when i standup or evan sit down or anything actually, i get so much pain in my back.... and i scream or else tears come to my eyes.
and whats evan more painful, ive fell down to the floor like 3 times cuz it was so painful... and its really painful, cuz that makes it worse!
so now im probably going to go to the hospital because its so bad!

i seriously dont mind going to the hospital, im just afraid that they are going to tell me that something is seriously wrong with me.
my mom says that my spine/back bone is probably curved or twisted. thats not THAT bad
but my mom says it could be something worse, im so afraid!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so please just keep me in your prayers! thanks!

Love Started With Jesus Christ and I Pass it Down To You,
Alyvia

i am george
02-03-2007, 05:46 PM
i am soo sorry to hear that! i will pray that your back will heal and the pain will ease.

-Faith

m_money618
02-03-2007, 08:08 PM
I'll pray for you.

:)

pizza brain
02-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Prayin

Crazy4U
02-04-2007, 12:03 PM
just a little update for y'all!

some people i know did a search on the internet and found a thing that was exacly whats wrong with me....
and we're 90% sure that what is causing this pain is a tumor in my spine......
im not that good with medical stuff, so i gess a tumor is bad for a 13 year old? iono....
gess ill find out when i go to the doctor tomarow!

Undomiel
02-04-2007, 05:56 PM
i'll be prayin' 4 u..

theelectric3
02-05-2007, 02:28 PM
please keep us informed to pray.

aliengurl7
02-05-2007, 05:57 PM
just a little update for y'all!

some people i know did a search on the internet and found a thing that was exacly whats wrong with me....
and we're 90% sure that what is causing this pain is a tumor in my spine......
im not that good with medical stuff, so i gess a tumor is bad for a 13 year old? iono....
gess ill find out when i go to the doctor tomarow!

Do you really believe that anybody can diagnose your problem over the internet? I don't think so. Go to the doctor and find out for sure. It's probably not as serious as you think. I'll pray for ya.

Haloer2006
02-06-2007, 11:39 AM
praying 4 you, this sounds serious..

lamb_servant72
02-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Have you gone to the doctor, Alyvia?

MeNtAlCaSe
02-07-2007, 07:06 AM
still praying hon....any update?

Stridergorn
02-24-2007, 10:12 AM
You'll be in my prayers, but you seriously need to go see a doctor ASAP, if you haven't already. Please keep us updated.

on_a_mission
04-26-2007, 12:14 PM
You definitely need to see a doctor. That is the only way to find out what is going wrong and how to fix it. You may think that prayer alone would be enough, but god often works through others to answer those prayers. (i.e. doctors!)

DarkestRose
05-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Praying for you. Have you gone to the hosptial yet? Are you perhaps feeling better?

froggie socks.
05-08-2007, 02:29 PM
i'm prayin for ya. wanna tell us what's going on by any chance??