riz
02-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey there.

The future is a bit daunting for me. I usually don't worry about it - but from time to time, it kinda freaks me out. Usually in regards to employment or what I really DO want to do with my life.

Right now, I feel real strongly about working overseas during the summer months, but I still have reservations and I also still have not applied for a VISA.

If you all could pray for me about this, what the best decision would be in this matter, where I should go if this is really what God wants me to do.

Graduate school is looking like a possibility also, which means I'll have to take the GRE and then apply at the end of this year... and I don't know if going abroad when June arrives is the best decision, but I feel real pulled to do this.

And who knows if I can be accepted for a temporary work VISA?

So, yeah, prayers would be appreciated. And if anyone is well-versed in these matters (VISA, work, especially abroad), feel free to send me a PM, email me at krisner@gmail.com, or IM me).

Thanks.

theelectric3
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
i will be keeping you in prayer.

riz
05-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Dragging this up just to let people know that I think I have a set idea on where I'm going now. Scarily enough. Taking a course to be certified to teach English as a foreign language.

Then, I'm off to wherever is the right place for me.

Thanks for all those who prayed.

weebird20
05-22-2007, 10:22 AM
awesome :) so things are looking clearer?

riz
05-22-2007, 04:30 PM
I suppose, as clear as it can be at the moment. They are definitely clearer than they were in February!! After I am certified, it's off to hunt for jobs. The decision then will probably be a bit trickier and will need a lot of prayer; but right now, I know that this is the right direction.

theelectric3
05-22-2007, 07:49 PM
that's is awesome. i'm excited for you. :)

wishing you His best.

earthfiregurl
05-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Good luck in looking for a job. I'll keep you in prayer!