Haloer2006
02-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Ok today during Christo Class, i was reading proverbs and saw this proverb written by Solomon.

"It is the lips of the liar that conceal hostility,
but he who spreads accusation is a fool."

Sorry if I'm a little mean but; Girl's today are really mean, from what I've seen even w/ my friends. I have two friends who are girls, one of them I'm sorry to say doesn't believe in God, and the other i just doesn't really care. Ill call them G1 and G2.

Well G1 told G2's b/f that she should stop going out w/ G2. And they where in the middle of a fight, and it was really bad, since my G/F and I are the "middle" of the group, as mostly everyone is sitting there because one of us. And so they kept on asking us to make the other one to go away, well im a guy, and don't really know what to tell either of them, how hard is it to get over it? It was going to be a two week relationship so what..

But the two of them spread a lot of rumors about each other, and it got really big, but why? They did what that verse said, but why?

What about the "plastic girl's" or "Barbie doll's" that go to your school, and or work place. They don't really have anything to them are they insecure, are they trying to hide something underneath? Why do they spread rumors about others? Girl's (from what my g/f told me) are meaner then guys (which i can believe some times) they will go behind other girl's backs. We guys just say stuff to each others face, though i usually don't like it.

What about the girl's that are called "slutty" why do they do those things? Me personally, well im going to wait till im married and found the right person for me. And hopefully it will be my current g/f since we both want to get married but thats 10 years off.. But these girl's talk about the weirdest stuff, and it's sick, and it perverts your mind, i try to pray for these girl's to stop..

This is a long long post? Any one have any ideas? to add..

DarkestRose
02-05-2007, 03:19 PM
An author, Rachel Simmons, has actually written many books about the conundrum of girls, cliques, popularity, etc. One of them is called "Odd Girl Out" and other is a parental guide called "Queen Bees and Wannabees" and it was the basis for the movie Mean Girls. I agree with some of what she has to say, even though some of it sounds like a stretch. But, if you're into reading, those books are interesting for the sake of looking at girls' tactics toward each other.

somasoul
02-05-2007, 03:23 PM
You want to get married?????

Gosh, if you want to cause yourself pain just go cut off a limb or something.

I suggest a couple things for everyone who wants to get married.

Wait until your old. Like, really old. There are plenty of smokin' hot 40 year old chicks that are single.

Marry a chick from out of the country. And not one of those crazy Eurpeon girls. Marry some chick from the Phillipines or something. American women are superficial.

Don't get married if you still want to do something that requires singlehood. Like being in a band or going cross country in a van. Marriage doesn't work well in those situations.

Before you get married talk to other older married folk and see what they did right or wrong. Ask them.

Don't marry a woman that complains too much. It'll only increase tenfold when the ring goes on.

I reccommend buying two house before marriage. One for you and one for your wife. In this way escape is made easy.

DarkestRose
02-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Maybe it's the type of girl? You know, like her personality?

On a side note, I have an uncle who married a Filipino girl and she's super-nice.

kittygirl
02-05-2007, 03:39 PM
I think this is a different topic than just wanting to get married.

And yes, I'd have to say I agree with you. It's funny that you brought this up, being a guy, because most guys don't seem to notice it. Being a girl who has been picked on, it is a thing that can stick with you for a long time. And it's something that I wish the church would address.

All the plastic girls seem to care about are their looks, and I'm sorry, but just because someone picks on others doesn't mean they're insecure.

Haloer2006
02-05-2007, 04:07 PM
You want to get married??

Gosh, if you want to cause yourself pain just go cut off a limb or something.

I suggest a couple things for everyone who wants to get married.

Wait until your old. Like, really old. There are plenty of smokin' hot 40 year old chicks that are single.

Marry a chick from out of the country. And not one of those crazy Eurpeon girls. Marry some chick from the Phillipines or something. American women are superficial.

Don't get married if you still want to do something that requires singlehood. Like being in a band or going cross country in a van. Marriage doesn't work well in those situations.

Before you get married talk to other older married folk and see what they did right or wrong. Ask them.

Don't marry a woman that complains too much. It'll only increase tenfold when the ring goes on.

I reccommend buying two house before marriage. One for you and one for your wife. In this way escape is made easy.

As for this, this girl is perfect, in a way more then any one can be and she isn't prefect in others but i love her for those things. She saved me and thats why i really love her, she brought my relationship w/ God so much closer. And i don't love her because she has a really nice body (even though she does). I love her for her personality for the ability to w/ just a few words make me happy, and for how much she cares, and that she gave me a chance. And anyways would God really want me to be sleeping around when im forty? No, not really.. I have perty high moral standards:
1. No sex at all until im married
2. No smoking, drinking, pot. ect..
3. No things that I wouldn't think God would want me to do..

I think this is a different topic than just wanting to get married.

And yes, I'd have to say I agree with you. It's funny that you brought this up, being a guy, because most guys don't seem to notice it. Being a girl who has been picked on, it is a thing that can stick with you for a long time. And it's something that I wish the church would address.

All the plastic girls seem to care about are their looks, and I'm sorry, but just because someone picks on others doesn't mean they're insecure.
Not picking on others, the plastic girl's who don't show emotion they just have that fake voice, that fake smile, that fake walk.. and a lot of this my g/f told me about and then i noticed, so its from a girls then guys point of view..
but guys can be mean 2, i would know.. Nerdy ( and ive done more sports then they can wish to do, ive been playing soccer since i was 3, i play hockey, and lacrosse..) but ive been a social out cast perty much for my whole elementy / Junior high years.. until this year i hated my self and God kinda helped me w/ life,(sorry if i sound emo, i have never done anything emo..)

weebird20
02-07-2007, 11:21 AM
hey Andriy

i get exactly what your saying...

i'm ashamed to be a girl sometimes when i see how girls act...they talk about each other and can be so awful about even their friends never-mind people they don't know very well...

Where i used to work all my co-workers were guys and i absolutely loved my job...it was brilliant...there was no back-biting or gossiping and when there was a problem between anyone we talked about it straight away and got it sorted...but i work in a nursery now....and although i love working with the kids and i do like the people i work with...they are all women and they do gossip a lot...during breaks and lunchtime they sit and talk about how they hate this person or someone gave them a dirty look the other day or this friend did this so they did this back...i find it very uncomfortable sitting with them and hearing how they talk about people...even other members of staff when they aren't around...i don't understand the appeal to this kind of talk...and i'm a girl!

oh and somasoul why such a down look on marriage?

Proverbs 18:22 "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the LORD."

though i do agree with the not marrying a woman who complains a lot...

Proverbs 27:15 "A continual dripping on a very rainy day And a contentious woman are alike;"

Haloer2006
02-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Lol, thats is really funny, and you are exactly like my g/f! She hates girls that keep on talking about who did this and who did that!

Another thing:
One of the Proverbs by Solomon.. i think..
Home and Possessions are an inheritance from parents
But a prudent wife is from the Lord!
And thats one thing about me I guess..

skynes
02-08-2007, 01:06 PM

I notice it and I loathe it. The door should swing both ways, if a girl who sleeps around gets called a slut then so should a guy.

Haloer2006
02-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Yup, thats true, but also Girls are the ones calling Girls sluts.. well most of the time its not guys calling girls sluts..

weebird20
02-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Lol, thats is really funny, and you are exactly like my g/f! She hates girls that keep on talking about who did this and who did that!

heehee...yes we are out there...really...we do exist!

ooo and good verse Andriy...thats definately one to remember...

Haloer2006
02-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah i was told that i want like the other guys bec i actually have values.. the rest just want the girls for um other reasons.. and I'm a freshman in HS.. i just don't really like it..

Think of your body as a Temple of God, then see the things that you do and see if u still do them..

dawn of light
02-08-2007, 03:17 PM
The door should swing both ways, if a girl who sleeps around gets called a slut then so should a guy.
Prime example of a double standard. The guy won't get called a slut because his friends are congratulating him for "getting around". The girl will get looked down upon by girls for being "easy".

Haloer2006
02-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't think people should "do-it" until marriage! Hey thats me not you! But it's just not fair to your first wife, or husband? What if they kept "it", just for you? What would you feel like then!
And i'm on the Hockey team, so i know things i would rather not know, about both guy's and girls.. And who was who's last.. ive lost almost all resperct for them! And i lose respect for a guy if he has "done-it".. and hes only 16..
but thats me..

dawn of light
02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't think people should "do-it" until marriage! Hey thats me not you!
That's not "just you". The Bible clearly states that sex should be kept strictly for one's spouse.

kittygirl
02-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Um, I wasn't calling all girls sluts either. And because I am a girl, it makes me sound a little bitter.
But one example of what I was trying to get at is "Just because I dress this way doesn't mean I'm a slut..."

What you wear is a huge factor in what you're affiliated with.

skynes
02-10-2007, 08:40 AM
What you wear is a huge factor in what you're affiliated with.

Which is exactly what the Bible teaches :) It's why Paul gave commands on what kind of clothes women weren't to wear, because they'd be associated with prostitutes.

kittygirl
02-13-2007, 11:28 AM
exactly....