m_money618
02-15-2007, 07:19 PM
So, i think it's about time to make a thread for my daddy. As I'm sure you all know, he was out of a job for awhile, then finally he found a temporary job. He has to be laid off April 6, which feels like a long way aways, but it really isn't. His job really isn't working out, he hates it, he comes home crying and cries all night, he only does it for us. I hate to see him this way. I don't know what else to do but to ask ya'll to pray for him, please. We are at the end of the road.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Also, please pray for a girl that goes to my school, her name is Jennifer. I do not like her at all, but today she tried to run away from school. She got pretty far, they didn't know where she was for a long time. Her friends lied about the whole thing, they knew exactly where she was the whole time. She is a cutter, and she really needs to be a home for messed up people or something. She really needs God in her life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't have any words to say how i feel. I know i need God, but it feels like He doesn't even want me anymore because of the way that I've behaved. It's all my fault, I'm useless. I am only a burden, and nobody wants me anymore. They don't even try to help me, even though they know I'm screwed up. I don't know what else to say.

-Sarah

TheFireBreathes
02-15-2007, 08:03 PM
I am sorry. I'll be praying

Tromos
02-15-2007, 08:56 PM
I honestly don't have any words to say how i feel. I know i need God, but it feels like He doesn't even want me anymore because of the way that I've behaved. It's all my fault, I'm useless. I am only a burden, and nobody wants me anymore. They don't even try to help me, even though they know I'm screwed up. I don't know what else to say.

The devil desperately wants you to believe that you're no better than what you've done - or what's been done to you.

It's a lie.

Jesus is reaching for you, is waiting for you, is speaking to you. But you have to push away the whispers of Satan and believe in the love of Jesus to hear Him. You need to say "No!" to the self-hate and the self-pity. Open your eyes to the unique beauty that is only you and recognize that there is a task for which you were made by God, a purpose that is unique to you, which makes you special, and which makes your life eternally meaningful.

You are the daughter of the Creator of the universe. You are the sister of the Savior of the world. You are the vessel of the Holy Spirit through which God will fill the lives of others with hope and joy. You are very very VERY important to the success of the Universal Plan of all creation. That is the Truth that Satan is trying to obscure. Because if you come to understand just how important you are, Satan will never get his claws into you again.

pizza brain
02-15-2007, 11:31 PM
So, i think it's about time to make a thread for my daddy. As I'm sure you all know, he was out of a job for awhile, then finally he found a temporary job. He has to be laid off April 6, which feels like a long way aways, but it really isn't. His job really isn't working out, he hates it, he comes home crying and cries all night, he only does it for us. I hate to see him this way. I don't know what else to do but to ask ya'll to pray for him, please. We are at the end of the road.
------------------------------------------------------------
Also, please pray for a girl that goes to my school, her name is Jennifer. I do not like her at all, but today she tried to run away from school. She got pretty far, they didn't know where she was for a long time. Her friends lied about the whole thing, they knew exactly where she was the whole time. She is a cutter, and she really needs to be a home for messed up people or something. She really needs God in her life.

--------------------------------------------------------------- praying :)

-Sarah

On top of what Tromos said I know you and you definatly aren't some horrible worthless screw up! You're an awesome person don't ever let anyone tell you anything else

m_money618
02-16-2007, 02:29 PM
I try to believe all the good things, but i think it's just easier to be worthless.... cause then maybe someone will notice how screwed up I am and try to help me. Maybe it's just easier to give up, because i'm sick and tired of trying to beleive. I don't want to remember, I don't want to believe. I just want things to just be better someday, that they'll just work themselves out. Well, it hasn't been better yet, why should it ever get better? It feels like all of this is happening because I am such a horrible person. All i ever do is take things from people, and i have nothing to give back. Everyone left me, every single friend i had is out of my life, and my heart feels so hollow. I need help, and i took everything from them. I took their everything all for myself.

breakthesilence
02-22-2007, 04:44 PM
God gave you everything. He gave you His Son, who died for you--just for you--so you could be with Him forever. because He loves you that much. because you are worth that much to Him. Jesus took one look at you and asked His Father, "can she be mine?"
He replied, "Yes, but there is a cost."
"i'll do anything. i love her more than words can describe...."
"Son, the cost--is Your life."
"I will go." and with that He came to this earth, humbling himself below even the most humble. He was beaten bloody--til He wasn't even recognizeable any longer. He was nailed to the cross where He hung in humiliation and was mocked. but worse than the physical pain--He took on the burden of all your sin, of the sin of the world, and in that was separated from the Father. we can't even fathom what that must have been like for Him. and yet He was more than willing--if it meant He could be with you.

don't ever let Satan tell you otherwise. i've been through stuff much like what you are going through, and i know how easy it is just to let yourself feel worthless. but you are loved by the One who killed death itself to be with you, who has defeated Satan and reigns forever! hallelujah.

this is truth. it's not something you have to try to believe. you don't have to try to believe that the sky is blue, eh? you look and see it is. God loves you so much and He wants absolutely the best for you. hold on to the hope you have in Christ.