Aragornsgirl217
02-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey guys, yes, it's me again. I'm back. And I have a couple of major prayer requests for me and a few of my friends...

In Novemember of '06, one of my best friend disappeared along with his family. I'll call him David. Niether me nor my friends Sam or "Andrew" (also Davids' close friends) heard from him until in January, when he called me. He told me that he had left and that he wouldn't be back for 5 years; after everyone forgot about him. I asked him if he was going to tell "Andrew" and Sam, because they were worried sick, and he said that he would call "Andrew", but not Sam. Only after MUCH begging did he give me the okay to tell Sam. Then after some more really wierd stuff, he gave me a riddle from along the lines of Thr3e, and then told me that he had to go and hung up. I called Sam right afterwards, and from then everything went downhill. My mom got a letter a week after he called from his mom, saying that he has alot of problems, he wasn't acting like a true friend, he's not really a Christian, on and on and on...the only thing is this: I don't believe any of that. I suspect that there's something else going on. But, because I don't believe it, I've been getting alot of crap from my parents...but Sam's been with me and supporting me all the way from this and some other drama...

Now, fast forward to V-Day...
I have another friend who I'll call "Tina". I've not known her for very long, but she and Sam are very close friends. On V-Day, she left and no one's heard from her. Her family has called the police and reported her as a run away, but it's had a MAJOR effect on everyone from the youth group, particulary Sam. Sam's dealing with all of the "what if's" and the "why didn't I", and is feeling like it's her fault, because she knew that this was coming but didn't think that "Tina" would actually do it...so, if you could please pray for the following...

1)That Tina would come home. Everyone's freaking out right now. Her sister know's, but she won't tell, and Sam doesn't know where she was going. I'm really worried as well

2)For Sam. This was very unexpected, and she's taken it REALLY REALLY hard...I've never seen her like this and it hurts me like crap to see her cry every day and blame herself for this over and over and over...

3)For me. Right now I'm juggling David's disappearance, my family's reactions, Tina's disappearance and now Sam as well. I'm praying constantly, but I want to something physically too. I'm the type of person who wants to make everything better, and right now I'm restraining from going out and trying to find Tina myself and try to comfort Sam and Andrew...it's been really hard for me.

4)Wisdom for all of us. No one know's what to do. And we all hate just sitting around, twittling our thumbs. Praying just doesn't feel like enough, even though we all know that it's more than enough.

I'll try to keep you all posted as I find out more things...sorry for such a long post again...

Thank you all so much!
~Nickie

I Bite
02-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Praying for you!

m_money618
02-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I'll pray for you.

pizza brain
02-17-2007, 06:31 PM
woah that David thing is just down right odd..prayin!

Aragornsgirl217
02-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Thank you all for your prayers! Sam called me last night and told me that Tina came home yesterday! Sam and I are happy beyond belief!! ;D

Thank you all so much for your prayers for Tina!

~Nickie