zeroneff
02-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Whaaahoooo!!!!
this would be my first time seeing skillet!!!:D :D :) ;) ;D :o :-*

waynehavens
02-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Yeah man they are opening for Flyleaf...Should be an awesome concert. If you want, they will be headlining in Houston at my church on June 4. Ticket will be onsale soon, I will let you know!

skilletosis
02-23-2007, 08:06 AM
The closest show for me is still over 4 hours away. Booooo.

BondageDuck
03-03-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm driving 14 hours to see this show with my two best friends!! Bought my tickets a couple weeks ago, should be awesome!! And better yet, I'm driving 4 hours to Pueblo CO a month later to see them again! Skillet twice in two months, what could be better than that?? :) You'll have an awesome time at the show zeroneff, i'll see you on the front row! :D

Ali
03-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I'll be attending this show as well. Yay for it being in my city on a Friday night. ;D

BondageDuck
03-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Cool, I'll get to meet you guys! I'll be the chick in the white t-shirt with the bones on it. :)

Unregistered
03-30-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm so there tonight! Can't wait...

zeroneff
03-30-2007, 07:35 PM
I went but they sold OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
To make things worse There was a Storm...
I missed them for the second time...
----------------------------
By the way I think thair Limo broke down and saw someone with a white Dress that looked like Kori

BondageDuck
03-31-2007, 07:14 AM
THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!! I took a bunch of pics after the show, enjoy!

Picture 1 (http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5282/dsci0085dx7.jpg)
Picture 2 (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/CLehr/DSCI0086.jpg)
Picture 3 (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/CLehr/DSCI0084.jpg)
Picture 4 (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/CLehr/DSCI0088.jpg)
Picture 5 (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/CLehr/DSCI0089.jpg)
Picture 6 (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/CLehr/DSCI0092.jpg)

zeroneff
03-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Lucky
Hey I heard that the power went out!
Is it true???

Ali
03-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Lucky
Hey I heard that the power went out!
Is it true???

The power went out right before Flyleaf.. we were like WTF. They ended up doing the first half of their set acoustically.. they were sitting on stools and crew members were shining flash lights on them. It was REALLY cool, though. Once in a lifetime thing to be able to experience something like that.

smoke63b
03-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Cool. I saw you two there in the front just to the left of us! I'm like 5'9", brown short hair. I was with two short blond girls about 5'3 and 5'0. We stayed through the power outage and all that good stuff. The guy in the wheel chair was right in front of us.
We went mostly to see Skillet. Flyleaf was good as well but we're more Skillet fans. My fiance has been a huge Skillet fan for 10 years now. This is the first time she's ever got to go to a concert and we're already planning the next :) We were just sad that they only got to play 5 songs. They could've left that band that played before them out so Skillet could play more. We didn't like the band before them very much. A little weird.
It was SO hot in there when the power went out hahah. It was cool getting a little acoustic set from Flyleaf though.
We did get to meet John after and get pictures too. It was a great show overall. We drove down from Austin where we live.

BondageDuck
03-31-2007, 10:44 PM
That's so cool that she got to see them for the first time! Yeah, I remember seeing you! We were the ones John mentioned that drove all the way from Albuquerque. We seriously just drove down there to see them, & we were also wishing they had gotten rid of that band before Skillet. I don't think anyone liked them, haha. I'm planning on seeing them twice more in April & May, so hopefully I'll get to hear more than 5 songs those times!! ;)

zeroneff
04-01-2007, 06:58 AM
So how did you like San Antonio?

smoke63b
04-01-2007, 07:15 AM
That's so cool that she got to see them for the first time! Yeah, I remember seeing you! We were the ones John mentioned that drove all the way from Albuquerque. We seriously just drove down there to see them, & we were also wishing they had gotten rid of that band before Skillet. I don't think anyone liked them, haha. I'm planning on seeing them twice more in April & May, so hopefully I'll get to hear more than 5 songs those times!! ;)

Yeah we figured that was you two hahah. That's cool. I'd probably do stuff like that to if I had more time. We're just lucky we got to go with college and both of us working all the time. It's really hard to get off at the same time so we can go see stuff like that. We go to local Austin stuff a lot more often simply because it's easier to get enough time to drive 15 minutes than it is to drive 2 hours.
More power to ya though. It's cool that you can do that. Be safe on your trips though!

Do you guys go see any other live stuff? If so, what kind of stuff or what bands do you two go see?

Ali
04-01-2007, 09:56 AM
OHH now I know who you are, BondageDuck! I remember him mentioning you guys, that's awesome. ;D

When I was backstage I saw John and Korey with.. I guess their daughter? I'm not sure. It was really cute, though.. she was sitting on John's shoulders.

Oh yeah and I was the chick taking pictures in front of the barricade during Flyleaf.. yay for photo passes!

I went for Flyleaf, because they're my favorite band.. but I thought Skillet did a great job, they're very talented. I hated Fair To Midland, though, which was the band that played before them. One of the guitarists in the first band that played is Flyleaf's sound guy.. which is why a few flyleaf band members came out and started taking pictures. Resident Hero did great, too.. I like their music a lot.

BondageDuck
04-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Do you guys go see any other live stuff? If so, what kind of stuff or what bands do you two go see?

Well, Skillet is our favorite & that's why we drove all that way...it was a special occassion, because my birthday was the 31st. :) In April I'm only driving 3 hours to see them in CO with my mom, & in May they'll be in my city so it just sort of worked out that way. I got lucky! :)

OHH now I know who you are, BondageDuck! I remember him mentioning you guys, that's awesome. ;D

When I was backstage I saw John and Korey with.. I guess their daughter? I'm not sure. It was really cute, though.. she was sitting on John's shoulders.

Oh yeah and I was the chick taking pictures in front of the barricade during Flyleaf.. yay for photo passes!

I went for Flyleaf, because they're my favorite band.. but I thought Skillet did a great job, they're very talented. I hated Fair To Midland, though, which was the band that played before them. One of the guitarists in the first band that played is Flyleaf's sound guy.. which is why a few flyleaf band members came out and started taking pictures. Resident Hero did great, too.. I like their music a lot.

Haha, yeah that was their daughter! I saw John before the show & when I went up to talk to him she was on his shoulders messing up his hair. :) She was so cute, she said, "Daddy! Your hair isn't sticking up anymore!" He was all, "I know sweetie, you're playing with it. Daddy's trying to have a conversation." She just giggled, it was too cute.

That's so cool that you got photo passes! I would love to see some of your pictures if you'd like to share them! Flyleaf was AMAZING, I can't wait to see them again! They're my favorite band after Skillet, it was awesome to see the two bands together! And Lacey was such a sweetheart! Fair To Midland was kind of creepy, the lead singer looked like a tweaker for sure. I didn't like them at all. Resident Hero was pretty good though, I'm surprised they're unsigned.

San Antonio was so much fun, we went to Sea World yesterday & it was so much fun! Oh, & I got a pretty good picture on my phone of John, here it is:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6188/1516994974986678830fz8.jpg

Considering it's from a cell phone I thought it turned out all right. :)

DarkestRose
04-02-2007, 10:07 AM
That is really good for a cell phone pic.