*LoCkEdInAcAgE*
02-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey everyone i have a prayer request for a couple of my friends.

Friend #1
She's my boyfriends cousin and i started talking to her a while back because she was dealing with cutting, and my boyfriend told her to talk to me because its somethign i struggled with. Well we started talking and like we just got really close after that and like she "stopped" cutting, really she was just doing it less, and then started up with making herself throw up and dealing with the whole eating disorder thing. Well come to find out the root of her starting the cutting was because of her parents, they divorced when she was younger and like her dad is really abusive to her and is always putting her down. She feels wothless all the time. Well things got better for a while, she was doing things less and less but like she still felt like crap all the time and like was just really depressed. The other day i found out she's started everything back up, she's like 20 lbs underweight, and cutting again like everyday, she's started popping pills in attempts at suicide. She says she's a christian, she just doent belive God's promises for her, she just thinks she's worthless and that no one cares about her. If you all could just pray for her.

Friend #2
Well friend #2 is really a friend of friend #1 whom i met because she was trying to tell me i was wasting my time on friend #1. Well we started talking more and more and i just came to find out how much this girl has been through. She's started comming to church but just doesnt belive God loves her. She was raped by her dad, her brother abuses her, her mom left her with all of her little sisters, her dad beats her because her mom left, her sister commited suicide and she cuts and also makes herself throw up. She is just so convinced God doesnt love her, because if he did all these things wouldnt have happened. Please just pray for her, just that she realizes God's love, and that she doesnt get angry with God.

Please and thank you for your prayers... and please just pray for me that God gives me the wisdom of what to say to these girls. Thank you so much.

God Bless!

m_money618
02-21-2007, 09:23 PM
I will be praying for you and your friends.

:)

breakthesilence
02-22-2007, 04:06 PM
i will be praying. i know how tough it is to realize God's love for you when everyone else is so abusive and puts you down. and though my situation is nowhere near as terrible as those girls, i struggle with feeling worthless and such quite a bit. but when everyone else is telling you and treating you otherwise... it's hard to know what God's love is like...

pizza brain
02-23-2007, 02:48 PM
prayin

*LoCkEdInAcAgE*
03-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey i want to thank everyone who has been praying.
A small update on my friends.
Friend #1 is doing alot better, she realized how dumb it was for her to not be eating and making herself throw up, she came to me yesterday telling me that she wasnt going to do that anymroe because she realized how dumb it was. So praise God for that! but she is still struggling with some other areas of her life so just continue to pray for her.

Friend #2 still seems to be slippign away.. she was dumped by her boyfriend and has made the decision to sleep with whatever guy walks by. Please continue to pray for her with what is above and that she realizes that she deserves better than that.

Thanks everyone!
God Bless!!