forceflow17
02-24-2007, 11:12 AM
who loves weird al?
my favorite songs have to be white & nerdy, and the night santa went insane.

my bad, thought i was in music buzz, can i move it or does a mod need to?

theelectric3
02-24-2007, 01:36 PM
(took care of it for you. :) )

i got a kick out of watching his cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

unshakeable15
02-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Every time i heard "I'm Bad" by Michael Jackson at work, i can't help but snicker a bit with the image of Weird Al singing "I'm Fat."

theelectric3
02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
^ haha! yes, that was pretty funny too.

alienyouth9292
02-25-2007, 06:15 PM
his new cd has some good stuff on it....his videos rock!!

as~i~lay~dying
02-25-2007, 07:13 PM
I have only heard "White and Nerdy" and seen the video- which was absolutely hilarious ... hoping to hear more from him ...

m_money618
02-25-2007, 09:47 PM
the white and nerdy video is like the funniest thing i've ever seen...

Bassplayer
02-26-2007, 06:16 PM
yeah, he's a cool guy. i like his renditions of "Oops, I did It Again". at least i think he did it. i've heard "Oops, I farted again" and "Oops, I'm pregnant again" and i like "I Love Rocky-Road"

aliensoul_squire20
02-27-2007, 04:35 PM
I don't think that the "Oops I did it again" songs are really by him. A lot of people have done parodies and credited them to him. For example: "Livin' La Vida Yoda" (parody of Ricky Martin, in case you don't know) and a song called "I Ran over the Taco Bell Dog" (which I don't think is a parody).

But "I Love Rocky Road" is definetly his. It's a good song.

Oh, and my opinion of Weird Al is that he's awesome. I've actually seen him in concert twice, thanks to my mom's boss. Unfortunately, he's one of those stars that doesn't hang around after shows for meet-n'-greets.:(

I think my favorite music video is either "Amish Paradise" or "White and Nerdy".

skilletfreak101
02-27-2007, 07:08 PM
weird al is amazing. his best cd is poodle hat with the songs "A complicated song (avril lavigne parody)" and "why does this always happen to me (weird al original)"

Bassplayer
02-28-2007, 05:39 PM
who did "I Ran Over The Taco Bell Dog"? that was an awesome song. has anyone heard the song "Dead Puppies"? weird al didn't do it but it's a good song

bob
03-08-2007, 10:35 AM
who did "I Ran Over The Taco Bell Dog"? that was an awesome song. has anyone heard the song "Dead Puppies"? weird al didn't do it but it's a good song

I Ran Over the Taco Bell Dog was a song by some random person who credited it to Weird Al, he has a lot of problems with that. That's why he has a site (http://weirdal.com/catalog.htm) where you can double check if a song is his or not. :) The Dead Puppies song is a Frank Zappa song I believe, my Dad used to sing that to me when I was a little kid. Thankfully he didn't when my dog died. :P

I like the music video that jibjab.com did for Weird Al's song Do I Creep You Out? (http://www.jibjab.com/weird_al/do_i_creep_you_out)

SlitWrist
03-11-2007, 09:55 PM
I Love "AL" My Fav. Song Would Have To Be Angry White Polka Or Jurassic Park From His First But I Love Them All Even More When I Hear The Org. Song Some Where And Sing "Al's" Instead.