I Bite
02-26-2007, 02:32 PM
If you haven't heard about it, basically it is a website where you buy music, but you get some pretty cool deals. The one they have on right now is 12 cds for the price of one. You choose 7 free(ok, not free, there's still S&H..), buy one within a year, and then get 4 more free ones. My S&H ran around $20, but for 7 cds...I'm not complaining. It's a pretty sweet deal if you want a lot of cds like I do.
Linkage (http://columbiahouse.best-music-deals.com/columbiahouse/adw.php?tr=adw-e-Columbia_House)

terrasin
02-26-2007, 09:53 PM
They nail you later on. I've been in several of those clubs over the years. Never again. They hook you with the free cds, but you soon find out they are charging a massive amount for S&H, and the gimmick of only having to buy 3 cds after to opt out is great till you see that every month, they give you buy one, get another for XXX which doesn't go toward the 3 you need to buy. All in all, they very well make up for the money lost on the first 12. Not to mention all the cases usually come cracked and broken... easily fixable, yet still annoying.

CJ

skilletfreak101
02-27-2007, 11:36 AM
i'm in BMG music. some of the deals are actually pretty good. i've been in it for about 3 years now and I don't really buy as many cd's on it as I used to, but when I do it's pretty nice.

skilltroks
02-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah. My family did BMG for awhile-until we got a cd that was never ordered, yet they still charged SandH. If my fam wanted to return the cd we still to pay for SandH to send it back.