aliensoul_squire20
02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
My friend Caleb just stopped by, and I am shocked and confused. He's moving to California.

I'm lost now, he's a close friend. And he's moving to the other side of the country.

I have no idea how to deal with this. The last time a friend of mine moved really far away was when I was like, 7 or 8. But this time it's a best friend(more like a brother now), who came over every weekend for 3 years. And he helped me cope through some rough times.

But about him. He was engaged, and broke it off, and now he's moving to California. He said his fiancÚ messed with his mind pretty badly.

And he's going to California with a friend of his who used to be a friend of mine, and I don't trust this guy. And I just feel like Caleb's lost, his home life before he graduated high school was horrible, and now his engagement is ended. I'm just worried about him.

So, I'm asking for 2 prayer requests:

1) pray that Caleb gets to California safely and that he does well in his life.

2) that I'll be able to cope with such a close friend going away.

God bless, alien

m_money618
02-27-2007, 09:45 PM
I'll pray for you and your friend.

:)

BarlowgIRL
03-08-2007, 06:44 PM
California? what's so great about California?

aliensoul_squire20
03-09-2007, 11:26 AM
I dunno. maybe he listened to the Hawk Nelson song: "California"

aliensoul_squire20
03-21-2007, 04:17 PM
So Caleb called today.

The move to Cali was a major bust. The guy he went with, confirming my suspicions, was, to put it bluntly, a total jerk. He dragged Caleb down in Cali, and he couldn't find a home. And Caleb was stranded.

Caleb got back to New York, worked things out with his fiancÚ, and is now living in New Jersey for the time being. I dunno if that's a permanent move, but I do know that he's doing a little better now.

So, I just ask that people keep a prayer in mind for Caleb. That God will keep him safe and he'll allow God to lead him in the right direction with his relationship and where he should be.

kittygirl
03-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow, that was fairly quick. I pray that God works out all the bumps in their relationship, and that everything goes well with them.