alorian
03-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Yup, this total, complete, utter moron who got dumped four months ago, but suddenly wants the girl back, and is planning on trying to woo her again. He needs prayer for guidance and such. Thanks :)

Seth

dawn of light
03-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I hope things go well!

DarkestRose
03-11-2007, 11:32 AM
That's kinda sweet, but kinda sad too because I wouldn't want him to get his feelings hurt again. I do hope things turn out right.

dawn of light
03-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Do you still talk to her at all? If so, do you have any idea of how she feels about you?

I would invite her over for dinner. Make a really nice dinner for her, something she wouldn't expect. But hold off on the romance and candlelight because you don't want to seem presumtuous. Then just have fun with her, kinda test the waters a little. And then talk to her and tell her your intentions so she doesn't just think you want to be friends. You want to find a balance between pursuing her so she knows you want her and coming on too strong.

Anyway, that's just one idea, there are a number of things you can do.

alorian
03-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Wait, you think this is ME?! No no nonononononoNO! Alright, ya caught me ;) Heh

Well, inviting her to dinner would cost me a couple weeks' paychecks because, well, I live in Colorado and she in Florida. Long story but I was living down there with her and her family and the night of the breakup I was told I had to be gone the next day, so, not thinking I had anyplace to go (which I found out was wrong later on), I moved back to Colorado.

dieingdaylight
03-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I hate to say this man but she broke up with you man so there must be something that she didn't see or liked about you or it wasn't working out. Your just asking to lose money and get heart broken.

alorian
03-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Okay dude, here's the deal. The issues that brought about the breakup were hellishly more complicated than her not seeing or not liking something in me. My friends know what went down and why we broke up. I'm just asking for prayer for guidance here. If you want to give advice, it'd help if you knew at least some of the situation that happened, IE read my thread about what happened then, but I'm assuming you haven't *shrugs*

dawn of light
03-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I hate to say this man but she broke up with you man so there must be something that she didn't see or liked about you or it wasn't working out. Your just asking to lose money and get heart broken.
Not necessarily. It depends on why they broke up. Maybe it was the wrong timing. Maybe she was mad about something and was being unforgiving. Maybe there was something about him that she didn't like, but he's changed that now. Maybe they needed time apart to focus on other things. There are a lot of maybe's.... that's why it's pretty much impossible to say one way or the other since we don't really know the whole story.

alorian
03-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks :) It was complicated, I'll leave it at that for now, but I think those issues may be resolved now.

alorian
03-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Aforementioned idiot was messaged back with quite the nasty letter :P

alorian
03-12-2007, 11:31 PM
That's kinda sweet, but kinda sad too because I wouldn't want him to get his feelings hurt again. I do hope things turn out right.

Thanks :) I didn't get my hopes too high, which was good. I could still use prayer for guidance though for similar situations haha.

lamb_servant72
03-13-2007, 05:52 AM
Seth, you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

TheFireBreathes
03-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I kinda know how this 'wanting back' feeling goes:-\ ..
So i'll pray for you bud

dawn of light
03-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Aforementioned idiot was messaged back with quite the nasty letter :P
Aww, sorry to hear that.

I Bite
03-15-2007, 07:45 PM
i'm sorry that didn't work out for you.
but I'm still praying for you.