bubblesemm
04-10-2007, 07:32 PM
hey guys,
i have kind of been going through some hard times.i have recently been feeling useless and like i can't do anything right and that i need to change a lot of things about me but i don't how.i hate who i am sometimes.i just don't know how to make myself better.i feel so depressed.i just don't want to be me any more.i just,i don't know any more.i feel like what that pink song says."don't let me get me.i'm my own worst enemy" so,please pray for me.i would really appreciate it.

DarkestRose
04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
I'll be praying for you.

bubblesemm
04-10-2007, 07:46 PM
thanks,i really appreciate it.

The Lamma
04-10-2007, 08:46 PM
I'll be praying, too. And don't feel like you're the only one feeling like that!! I know at least that I kinda how you feel

bubblesemm
04-11-2007, 06:18 PM
thank you

theelectric3
04-12-2007, 04:49 PM
i just don't know how to make myself better.i feel so depressed.

i think the problem is in the fact that you cannot make yourself a better person. we were born sinners. so in our own strength we will always fail - leading to depression.

so how do we "get over ourselves?" (so to speak)

ask Jesus to help you. His strength is able... afterall, He defeated sin on the cross.

and He is willing and able to help us, daily, to follow Him.

what a wonderful God. :)

The Lamma
04-12-2007, 04:51 PM
And also remember that you can't be perfect; but don't use that in a way that will make you more depressed.

bubblesemm
04-15-2007, 04:23 PM
thanks everyone!

V-Ball Queen 32
04-15-2007, 04:44 PM
I know how you feel. That's not some cheap phschaiatrist line like, "I feel your pain!" but I'm going through some crap too. You don't need a pity party or anything, but don't be afraid to talk to someone else about it. Not specifics necessarily, but actually one-on-one with a living, breathing person about what's going on in your life would probably help. We're all going through crap, and you could probably help someone as they're helping you just by talking! The boards can be pretty general, so another person who knows you pretty good could also help more than we might.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me. That'd be great:)

P.S. I prayed for you. When all else fails, there's a hopeful little word called pray.

I Bite
04-16-2007, 07:51 AM
i'm praying for you

The Lamma
04-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah, talking to someone you trust and know will listen to you is AWESOME. It can relieve a lot of stress, let loose some steam, and it's a good step to take when you're trying to get through anything at all.

bubblesemm
04-18-2007, 05:38 PM
thanks everyone.i will talk to someone.also,i am aggravated because my sister is pregnant and i just, i don't know, i don't mean to sound harsh or anything but i just feel like she is getting what ever she wants and is getting pampered in stuff when she's the one that screwed up.she's the one getting all of the attention when she is one that went out and changed my family lives forever,and is the reason why my grandpa won't have anything to do with us any more.and i do well in school and do what my parents tell me to do and i hardly get any recognition for that.it's just frustrating.

The Lamma
04-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Remember this: The only opinion that matters is God's. And your sister might get all the attention in this world, but not God's attention. He is always there.

I Bite
04-19-2007, 03:42 PM
thanks everyone.i will talk to someone.also,i am aggravated because my sister is pregnant and i just, i don't know, i don't mean to sound harsh or anything but i just feel like she is getting what ever she wants and is getting pampered in stuff when she's the one that screwed up.she's the one getting all of the attention when she is one that went out and changed my family lives forever,and is the reason why my grandpa won't have anything to do with us any more.and i do well in school and do what my parents tell me to do and i hardly get any recognition for that.it's just frustrating.

believe me, i know how that feels...i guess you just have to trust that God sees things, even when other people don't.

I'm still praying.

theelectric3
04-19-2007, 07:40 PM

keep standing your ground, being obedient to God and parents, etc. It does not go unnoticed by God. honor Him with your life and you will find Him honoring you.

the attention that your sister is getting is not one that you want. be a woman known for her character and integrity. that lasts.

DarkestRose
04-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Well, on one hand, it’s not exactly easy to be pregnant. So even though your sister is at fault for becoming pregnant and it’s not an honorable situation, she still is going to need a certain amount of support and help. But it’s not the kind of attention that you want.

I think your parents probably do appreciate how you seek to follow God, and are doing well in school, even though they don’t say. Sometimes parents are just like that.

The Lamma
04-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Many people keep a lot of stuff to themselves, even if it is appreciation and they are adults.

bubblesemm
04-22-2007, 04:52 PM
yea,i know.i will do my best to keep doing what is right. thanks everyone.

DarkestRose
05-08-2007, 02:02 AM
Still praying for you. How are things going?

bubblesemm
05-13-2007, 10:45 AM
thank you all so much for all of your prayers.i really appreciate it.things are about the same but maybe slowly getting better.it's kind of hard to tell.