imbosse
04-16-2007, 03:49 PM
I have been a Metallica fan since last year. My friend at school burned a copy of Master Of Puppets for me and I became a huge fan since. I lost the burned copy so that sucks but when I get some money I will buy Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, and Master Of Puppets. I hate how I ask people if they like Metallica and all they know of is fuel or enter sandman and say that they are ok. They have not heard their thrash stuff from back in the 80's. Master Of Puppets is the best album ever!! I do like The black album, load, reload, and Garage Inc. too. I just hate St. Anger. It flat out sucks. What do you think of Metallica?

alienyouth9292
04-16-2007, 05:22 PM
i have only heard "Enter Sandman" and i like it.

V-Ball Queen 32
04-16-2007, 05:40 PM
I love the music. That says it all.

Laerasyn
04-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I like Metallica as well, though not so much the newer stuff. I'd have to say load, reload, and the black album are my favorites, though S&M was reeeeeally cool too...

DarkestRose
04-19-2007, 09:24 PM
I heard their song "One" and it was pretty cool. We studied a few of their songs in my sophomore English class for the poetry unit.

skilletfreak101
04-20-2007, 10:08 AM
metallica needs to retire...

JenniferAnn
05-02-2007, 11:13 AM
aha, i love Metallica. I have since like, 5th grade. Good stuff. =p

Metalfrk012
05-24-2007, 05:40 PM
metallica needs to retire...

WHAT?? dude, mettalica is the most classic ultimate name of rock in the world!! they are the kings, the inventors of rock..i admit their new stuff sucks but tback in the day they the headbangers ball, i wish they would bring some of thier old stuff back..METTALICA RAWKS \m/

skilletfreak101
05-24-2007, 08:48 PM
WHAT?? dude, mettalica is the most classic ultimate name of rock in the world!! they are the kings, the inventors of rock..i admit their new stuff sucks but tback in the day they the headbangers ball, i wish they would bring some of thier old stuff back..METTALICA RAWKS \m/
i do like metallca from back in the day but now they are just getting old and they obviously cant write anymore. whenever they play one of their old songs these days...the drummer can't even play it as fast so he cuts the beats in half...its a joke. and i totally disagree that they were the inventors of rock...hehe.

terrasin
05-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Hardly the inventors of rock. They use to rock, however, their talent went astray with their hair. :(

CJ

skilletfreak101
05-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Hardly the inventors of rock. They use to rock, however, their talent went astray with their hair. :(

CJ
amen brotha!

Metalfrk012
05-25-2007, 06:00 PM
so don't see 'em live..be like me and listen to teh cd's they made.

Audio-Slave
07-01-2007, 07:15 AM
I like Metallica. Don't have much respect for them, especially Lars.

skilletfreak101
07-11-2007, 09:20 PM
so don't see 'em live..be like me and listen to teh cd's they made.
yeah they should pretty much stop making cds too...haha. their new stuff sucks...in my humble opinion.