JenniferAnn
05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Tonight at choir, they introduced us to a new song, and i just loved it so much i looked it up online and found that it's sung by Chris Tomlin. I never heard of him before, so i was wondering if any of you guys have? The song is "How Great is Our God." I love it. =] Here's a link to a video on youtube for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CITjo9QsHaM&mode=related&search=

Your thoughts? =]

DarkestRose
05-02-2007, 05:30 PM
My church sings that song. We do a lot of Chris Tomlin songs. I don't have any CDs of him, but I understand he does a lot of contemporary worship songs and I do like those songs a lot when I hear them.

Tanel
05-06-2007, 04:20 AM
His stuff is great! Actually he is one of the most popular christian artist at the moment.

unshakeable15
05-13-2007, 03:29 PM
For a while, Darlene Zschech was the hotness, then Paul Beloch, now it's Chris Tomlin. He has some good songs, but as a whole, i'm not a fan of the Contemporary Christian Worship Artist. But, again, he does have a lot of good tunes.

Quadripedman
05-15-2007, 05:36 PM
hes pretty good. i only have "how great is out God" from WOW 2007 that my gf at the time got me for christmas. i dont think that id get any of his cds though. you cant beat casting crowns though, in my openion ;D