cookie
05-08-2007, 10:15 AM
does anybody write horror stories other than me?????????

The Lamma
05-08-2007, 12:39 PM
I never come up with a story that runs good to the end, and they are usually adventure. BUT if you want encouragement, the two great Christian authors Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker wrote a horror novel called House. Peretti also writes a lot more horror books.

DarkestRose
05-08-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm not much for horror stories. I used to be, but now I'm not interested at all. However, I have attempted to write fantasy/sci-fi books and I am not good at it. It might have helped if I actually read much of either genre, but I don't.

I do like to write but I think I write books more along the subject lines of Melody Carlson who writes teen fiction/high school types of books.

cookie
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
i just need like a title or some thing that i could go with i have already wrote 2 books one is about 6 kids being kidnapped and its 200 pages long and its called kidnappers from down under and i have another book about a boy named isayhya coming home to find his mom and sister gone its called when things go wrong

The Lamma
05-09-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't know much about your stuff, so I can't come up with a title.:P

the rocker
05-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Recently I've been experimenting with horror. I think it's going pretty well so far, but I'll have to read it all at once when I'm done. I gotta say, it's a lot of fun to write. 8)