cookie
05-09-2007, 10:07 AM
my bestfriend is talking about suicide and its making me really nervise that one day she will actually comit suicide she is also emo and i've tried talking to her but she dont listen she goes to a councelor but it dont help i pray for her and stuff. does anyone got any ideas i could do to help her :'( ??? i've even tried telling on her but she denied it im just scared for her

The Lamma
05-09-2007, 01:31 PM
I have a friend who seriously had the knife to her chest, but couldn't push. She almost killed herself. I know how it feels. Make sure she knows that she is here for a purpose, God created her, and you love her and care for her. Be gentle, do not shove it onto her. And telling on her will not help at all. If you do anything, ask a pastor, counselor, or trusted adult what you should do, but you don't have to bring her or tell them her name.

froggie socks.
05-09-2007, 03:19 PM
*sigh* life is so corrupt, i too have a friend who is considering suicide, she wrote a suicide note, thank the lord she got caught, her dad got her a councelor, but she's not talking, i've tried suicide before, but i couldn't bring my self to actually end it, i'll pray for them.

The Lamma
05-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I wrote something about that friend of mine I talked about. You might want to read it. http://the-reverse.blogspot.com/2007/04/life-and-death-part-2.html

Vuren
05-09-2007, 09:50 PM
don't be alarmed at them, don't chastise them. Be there for them to talk to, be their staff for them to lean on when they are weary. Do they have any adult figures that they look up to? Teachers, co workers or the such? If they are religious have them talk to a minister, rabbi, or the such. but really there is no..."right way" to deal with suicide, there are wrong ways, but for some people the right way to talk to them about it is the wrong way with annother.

cookie
05-10-2007, 09:09 AM
ok i will go to some one about her problem but she already goes to a councelor but im not sure if that is doing any good for her or not i have asked my mom about what i should do but she has no clue what i should do

DarkestRose
05-11-2007, 08:48 PM
I'll be praying for your friend. You could pray too. I think one of the best things to do would just be to pray that your friend knows how uniquely important she is and how precious life is. Beyond that, I don't really know how to deal with suicidal people.

Vuren
05-14-2007, 07:14 PM
ok i will go to some one about her problem but she already goes to a councelor but im not sure if that is doing any good for her or not i have asked my mom about what i should do but she has no clue what i should do

also, you might want to get her into a suicide ward fast as possible...they don't always make the person happy with you, but it's needed.