I Bite
05-21-2007, 02:53 PM
So Lament said something about X Men on a different thread and it got me curious...Which XMan would you choose to be if you could be one?

I would find it hard to choose, but I would like to have Jean Greys powers..
I think that'd be cool.

weebird20
05-22-2007, 10:34 AM
hmmm...this one is tough...i love Wolverine...his power is cool :afro: being able to regenerate....and the blades...nice...but i really love fire too...so i'd probably have to go for Pyro (thinks thats his name)...

DarkestRose
05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Probably Professor X. He's my favorite of them all and I think his telepathy powers are pretty sweet.

But also Archangel because he has those wings and can fly, plus he has a healing factor.

froggie socks.
05-22-2007, 02:22 PM
i like pyro, cause i love fire, (i've accidentaly set myself on fire a few times) but i think i would rather be bobby, with the ice and all that, i think that would be me, yeah, deffindatly, bobby.

Geneva
05-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Wolverine. That'd be sweet. When I was younger, I used to put pencils like, in between my fingers when my fist was clenched so I looked like him..

unshakeable15
05-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Despite the circus freak factor, Night Crawler would be awesome. I constantly wish i could teleport myself from one place to another to save time, especially when i want to go from one level to another one, higher or lower.

Bassplayer
05-23-2007, 11:39 AM
man, i'm not sure. i wish i could be a mix between all of them. magneto is pretty sweet (being able to control metal and all,) but wolverine had claws and regeneration. night crawler rocks too, as do pyro and ice-man. but magneto and wolverine would be my first picks

anniemareerose
05-27-2007, 06:28 AM
rogue is cool. but i wouldnt wanna be her!

nightcrawler is indeed someone special, maybe him, maybe lady deathstrike if i was an angry little girl... but im not. so nightcrawler!