The Lamma
05-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I think this is right place to put this, but I'm not sure. So that means I want you mods to move it if its wrong. :) Oh, and no one ever thanks you for doing that, so I am right now!! Thanks!!:D

Ok, before I actually start, I should probably give you some background. My bro and dad started a movie business last year, called MovieMakers, and are currently working on an Alberta Social Studies (grade 1?) video project, which is called 'The Amazing Map'. Also, my dad is a teacher, so we will have an easier way of getting the videos sold. He was thinking, though, that we should do some videos on Tunisia in '08, since there is nothing on it, really, and its part of the grade 3 curriculum. This might be another chapter in the 'Amazing Map' school series. That would give us enough time to plan and get ready for the project. Oh ya, our whole family would be 'hired' for the project, so that we would do it as a family. So you should be up to speed now...

So at the supper table the other day, my dad is like, "I was thinking, 'why don't we do the Tunisia project this year?'" And we're all like 'hmm...' Our summer is already moderately busy, but busy enough to try to fit 10 days to fly to Tunisia and stuff. We would be able to get an expanded margage, so we would have enough money, and the project would bring in at least enough money to pay it back. Still, there are problems to consider. As I mentioned, our summer is modderately busy, and there is also the possibility of kinda doing a Krank's Christmas, instead. Apparently the cheaper hotels are sold out, and we might not get our passports in time. Thats a MIGHT, though. (we live in Canada, so to transfer planes in the States we would need passports.) I really don't know what to think about it. Should we do it so soon? Should we wait? Should we do it at all? What air route to take?

There is also the fact that we might want to go looking a bit more like tourists with high-end DV cams instead of our JVC HD cam. It would turn out cheaper than the last venture, since we wouldn't be buying near as much equiment, since we already have it. But still, is it worth it? Your thoughts, comments, and prayers would be much appreciated. Go ahead and ask any questions you have, as well.

Lamma

The Lamma
05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Wow, thats a lot of comments...And some great imput...

eowyn
05-31-2007, 01:20 PM
What part of Canada are you from?

The Lamma
05-31-2007, 01:28 PM
We're Albertan. Proud Albertans we are. :P

eowyn
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Nice. My family is from Québec: la belle province :afro: