Maxdude360
05-30-2007, 05:59 PM
i need prayers. lately at school a couple of my friends have started to hang around other people who are doin stuff like drugs and are basically real jerks to everyone else except themselves. Anyways some of my friends have started to hang out around them and theyve started to act like them. Slowly theyre becoming like them and i dont want my friends to go down that path. So if u guys could find any time to pray for them please do it. thanks

DarkestRose
05-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I'll be praying for them. Are your friends Christians, by the way?

Maxdude360
05-31-2007, 05:58 PM
ya they are. me and them started a bible study at my school

earthfiregurl
06-02-2007, 05:09 PM
That's sad. My advice would be to NOT be friends with them because REAL friends don't do that. Some of my friends did that too (they didn't do drugs, they just acted really rude) and I never talked to them again. Well, then I started hanging out with REAL Christian people and things have been going a lot better for me (not emotionaly, because I'm still going through that three year deppression thing). Optionaly, do what I did if you haven't already.

DarkestRose
06-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I would't recommend leaving your friends. Then they would have no one to hang out with but the crowd that their in. What good are Christians if they snub everyone who doesn't live up to their standards? We don't even live up to Christ's standards.

I'll pray for them and I trust that you will too. Don't leave them. Just be there to support them the way that God is with us even when we're ungrateful.