The Lamma
06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Last night my friend went home late, and he and his dad got into a fight. He will often lose his temperament when he gets in a fight, but this time he managed to keep his cool.

...Except for one thing... Before I go any further, I should tell you that his dad worked with the rail company, or something, which went on strike. So now he is working two full time jobs, with only 4 hours of sleep a night. You can image how the stress levels would go up from that.

So how did he partially not keep his cool? He let something slip. Some might call it foul, others call it dirty. A little, ugly-headed swear is what it is. Now his dad's stress level is high and in the sky, and I bet you wouldn't guess what his dad told him...He told him to leave!! Now, they have had problems (not just him and his dad, but his mom, too), but the problems weren't that serious before. And, his mom wasn't there to talk sense into his dad at the moment or something... Now he's living with one of his fellow band members, and is going to be staying at different friend's houses.

So if you could please pray for both him and his parents, and his dad's jobs, that would be awesome. He is a nice guy, and though he dresses emo, he's really cool to hang out with, and is really accepting. I'm sure he's going through a lot of pain right now. And these guys are Christian homeschoolers, too... Sigh... Prayer is the best thing to do right now, I guess...

DarkestRose
06-01-2007, 12:14 PM
That's really hard. I'll be praying for him.