RegubaArcher
06-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Hey, I was just wondering what the songs "Savior" and "Rebirthing" were about. I still think they're awesome songs, but I'd like to know what they mean too.;D Btw, "Whispers in the Dark" rocks!

ChildOfChrist
06-07-2007, 08:32 AM
From what I gathered from listening to the song Savior (which is rediculously fantastic), you're supposed to think of it as God saying those words to someone who's going through lots of hurt and has pretty much run out of options. God then offers that person the freedom that only He can bring.
Rebirthing is basically a fancy way of saying "Yay! I'm born again!" It's celebrating the way that Jesus takes our frustration, desperation, and utter lostness and brings us new life.

timmyrotter
06-07-2007, 09:03 AM
you can take it however you want, like any music. Skilllet has a chrisitan and secular base, so naturally people are gonna take different interperatations on the matter.

Geneva
06-07-2007, 09:29 AM
John describes Rebirthing as song about second chances and how it's never too late to start all over again.

The Lamma
06-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Savior is obviously about someone being a savior. :P From looking at the lyrics its basically someone talking to someone else who is at the complete end. They have what they want, but not what they need. They are about to fall off the cliff.

earthfiregurl
06-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Savior is awsome!! I think it would help ANYONE who's going through a hard time!

Punkchick_002
06-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Rebirthing, to me, sounds like turning your life around to follow Christ......and Savior, that it is God, saving someone, or a song for someone going througha hard time, and someone just helping them throught it!!!!!!