DarkestRose
07-04-2007, 08:08 PM
The band never posted this in their news section, so I'm posting it:

Sunday, July 01, 2007

chicago traffic.

Hey everyone,

Ben here.... again.... at the moment we're stuck in Chicago traffic slowly making our way home. I'm tempted to open the window and get to know people next to us. What a crazy week it's been! House of Blues in Chicago, Cincinnati with Flyleaf, Cornerstone, Creation East, Celebration Fest in Dallas, Memphis last night, PLUS 2 Walmart instore acoustic sets! It was so busy and there were such long drives, but man it was totally worth it! Great shows! Thank you to all the people that made Walmart in stores amazing. We all agreed we could get used to doing those, it's kinda nice to have the option to go shopping for things afterwards.

I think I'm going to attempt finished my brick patio this week. We have a few days... so we'll see how far I get. No promises... :)

This week also includes Summerfest! We're all very very excited to play this! Co Headlining with Fingereleven, good times. I think John Mayer is playing later on that night too, might have to go try to meet him.

Thanks for all your live picture you sent in, I'm gonna sift thru this week and post some on our myspace.

Have a good week! Keep requesting Older I Get at your local radio stations, you guys are helping loads! It's much appreciated!

Ben
Skillet

DarkestRose
07-04-2007, 08:10 PM
And this is from Lori

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=12268788&blogID=283839507

Punkchick_002
07-05-2007, 07:27 AM
So...Lori is a pyro...I should have known!!!!!

kkrueger84
07-05-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm guessing they all are...ha ha.

Punkchick_002
07-05-2007, 07:31 AM
I don't know.....they only other people I think would be are John and Ben. I think that Korey would try to keep Xav and Alex from the fireworks!!!!!

DarkestRose
07-05-2007, 11:42 AM
I would think Alex could at least play with a sparkler.

Joelle
07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
when i was playing with a sparkler at the fireworks it set the grass on fire. the sparklers were from the U.S....hmmm??

Punkchick_002
07-06-2007, 01:32 AM
I would think Alex could at least play with a sparkler.
Well, DUH! We let my 2 year old sister play with one, THAT was funny!!!!! Sparkler, yes.....REAL firework, no....... Alex's words to her mother about fireworks "BUT DADDYS DOING IT, WHY CANT I"!!!!!!

Quadripedman
07-07-2007, 11:04 PM
when i was playing with a sparkler at the fireworks it set the grass on fire. the sparklers were from the U.S....hmmm??

...which is all part of our plot to burn canadia to the ground and then invade. oh, that wasnt classified was it? Oh well, tell that to scooter libbey (sp?)...........

(uber sarcasm..except the scooter part....)