Pashin Froot
07-05-2007, 04:35 PM
My friend and I were talking about starting a "Panheads Club" at our high school. It would be sort of like meetings for Skillet-lovers who organize to promote Skillet and their concerts. It's like a group of Street Team members who are constantly meeting in person and doing something together! We could even create a link of "panheads club" at schools, and the leaders of each of the clubs could keep in touch and talk about more ideas and some of the clubs that are near each other could combine to do some of the biger promoting things. If anyone is willing to start and lead a "panheads club" at their school, please reply! also my email is xc_pashinfroot@yahoo.com. if you have any questions you can either ask me or im guessing u can also ask Just_skill-it.
Thanks for all the Panheads support!

DarkestRose
07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
That's a cute idea. Will your school board let you. At my school, we had to prove the educational benefits of whatever club we wanted to start. But if you have more lenient rules, then that sounds cool.

Pashin Froot
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
The only rules our school has is that the member have to maintain a GPA of 2.0 or more. Other than that, if we can get an advisor(a teacher or aide thats willing to watch usduring meetings) then they will get us an open room for meetings after school, during lunch, or whenever. But itsbest to make sure its okay with your principal first.