earthfiregurl
07-07-2007, 09:43 AM
I didn't know where to put this so I'll post it here. Has anybody here claimed that they changed a life. One of my friends said she was a Christian just because she went to church every Sunday. She didn't even listen in the sermons. I told her that there's more to being a Christian than just going to church every Sunday. She asked me to help her change. So I did. It took me a lot of the fourth marking period, but I did it. At the end of the year, she wrote saying something like that I was amazing and that I really changed her and she feel's like she can accomplish anything. I felt really happy and for the first time in my life, I realized that I had changed the world!
For those of you who have seen Evan Almighty: ARK!

someoneudontkno
07-07-2007, 04:28 PM
lol... yes..

i agree. changing someone's life is the most rewarding thing i have ever found. when people look at the way i live my life, sometimes they see a pushover,sometimes they see a "whipped" guy.. but those who truelly know me see that i am a servant. my ultimate desire is to change everything around me.. to the best of the abbilities God has equiped me with. there was a point when everything was great, everyone was doing good... and i had no1 to serve, nothing i could do to make a difference.. and as sad as it sounds, depression set in, my life felt useless.. but i have realized something i knew all along.. everyone can be helped, whether it looks like they need it or not... even me. and when i thought i needed to help was when i needed the most help. ironic.

sometimes i wish everyone could see things like i see them.. but sometimes i wonder what its like on the other side, to not have a need to help.. but i am completely happy the way i am.When you change a life, you change a world through someone else's perspective. :)

theelectric3
07-08-2007, 08:21 PM
be careful to say "I did it." Really, it is the Holy Spirit that convicts us to sin and righteousness...

but you were faithful to let God flow through you - and that is important.

just know that you, in and of yourself, can change no one. only Christ can change us from the inside out.