korey_cooper_jr
07-07-2007, 03:38 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I really just wanted to say a few "thank you's" to some people here at PH.org. So if you have some final words, here's a good place to let people know how great this place has been for you!

I'd like to start off by saying that I've been here at the boards for a VERY long time (the end of Invincible/beginning of Alien Youth era). Since I've found these boards, there has been nothing but love, companionship, compassion, and acceptance from this place. It's been great watching Skillet grow, alongside their fan base! I visit the panheads boards daily to hear the latest news on Skillet, like upcoming albums, rare song clips, music video news, etc. Not only that, but when I was hurting inside and felt like I coudn't talk to anyone in person about my situation, I just had to come here and people either tried to offer up solutions, or pray for/with me. That is the greatest thing I could've ever gotten, because it really helped. I'd like to give a special shout out to Jade, theelectric3, and unshakeable. You guys have been amazing. MODS RULE!!! And Will, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only creating this place, but keeping it up and in such a great order for all these years. It's really been a place for panheads to grow as panheads AND Christians. I truly believe we'll all be taking a piece of this place and it will carry on in our hearts. :'( :D

bob
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I guess I'll have to make mine poetic.

Oh panheads.org! How I loved thee!

I was with thee hence thou camest into the world

I shall be near thee whilst thou dies

With thy death nostalgia shall take your place

I shall remember the fighting, the bickering, the snarling

But I shall also remember the love, comfort, and support

Woe to those that never basked in your warmth oh panheads.org!

And so we enter the future unknowing the future of our community

But one thing is to be certain, without panheads.org our lives would be forever different

For this, I thank thee once more

Good bye.

BondageDuck
07-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Well said Amelia. I've been around since near the beginning checking out the topics & kind of surfing around & then when I finally joined I made some good friends on here. I'll be sad to see PH go. I hope everyone will transfer to the new boards.

DarkestRose
07-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Bob, you are a poet.

And I have to say that this place is awesome. I know that I met some of the best people here; people who were great Christian influences, who compelled me to think about things and to appreciate all sorts of different personality types that before I thought I would never mesh with. I love you all here and I'm also very grateful to the mods for volunteering their time to this place and Will for creating it in the first place.

NightCrawler
07-09-2007, 01:39 AM
I enjoyed my stay here. I appreciate all of the mods, though not all actions. They worked hard to keep this place healthy and clean. I want to thank everyone for being here for me, and making this place so community-feeling.

Man, if there were only a forum we could migrate to...

theelectric3
07-09-2007, 01:52 PM
i've enjoyed getting to know other panheads. it's been fun. i will never forget the moments of prayer, ministry, chats and yes.... the random posts. :)

i've made some great friends that i would not know otherwise without this community and for that, i'm thankful.

timmyrotter
07-09-2007, 02:09 PM
i remember when i first started on here i was like 15, and i made a stink about John being on that beer commercial... ah, and ever since then, i have set the records straight to newbies who believe Skillet have become satanists.

i loved this place, and there is a chance that i have been on here more than i have not been in the last couple months. i wouldnt say that is a waste of time. Skillet is a huge passion of mine, and being a part of this place has been awesome for me, especially with getting connections.

to all those who arent moving on, farewell, it was real.

to all those die-hard Skillet fans, and promoters, dare i say "true panheads?" i really look forward to taking this promoting thing to the next level with you all on the new Skillet.com boards. it will be great, and i encourage everyone to check them out at least.

thank you Will, Jade, Tracy, Mike, John, Laura, Rachel and all those who made this possible, and kept it running for so long.

a note to everyone, Please do not take this season as a time to mourn, or as a setback. lets look at it as a time to expand, adapt and re-build this legacy.

thank you and God Bless.

Timmy