someoneudontkno
07-07-2007, 03:59 PM
its bbeen ... about 5 hard months since a horrible car crash. my mom shouldnt be alive... or at least thats what the doctors said. But God has a bigger plan for her. she was in a coma.. then a few weeks later, she was talking.. then walking.. now she's using her email, calling me from the rehabilitation canter, and has been offered all three of the jobs she had b4 her wreck back after she can work again. this woman has been through more than i could imagine, and raised me my sister and my stepbrother, and is STILL fighting.. for ..us.. . she isnt doing a thing for herself.. she's fighting everything the world throws in her face, ripping it away, and living again even through a time when she should have been dead... and all so she can take care of us..

she is an amazing woman.. but our road is still long, and storms will form in the future... sometimes i wonder why im still here. i should have died myself, and im only 15. but i see that if i wernt here, she couldnt have made it through this, and wothout her i would have killed myself 3 months ago. but instead, i layed down my blade once again. you dont know me.. but i pray that my story has cought your attention. prayer would be appreciated, but something more is what i ask for. dont just pray for me. look at one of the events in someone you dont know's life, and learn a distinct appreciation for the life of others.. and your own. dont just see this and pray for us...put this into your mind and act upon it.

mystic~poet
07-07-2007, 06:44 PM
That is wonderufl to here taht your mom is coming home. I pray all will be well again. I will continue to pray for you as well.

God bless

Punkchick_002
07-08-2007, 06:22 PM
I am praying for BOTH of you!